Tuesday, February 19, 2013

From My Shelf - Marie Claire Idées


I recently went through the latest Marie Claire Idées magazine that arrived in my mailbox, and just HAD to share these lovely photo's with you! I absolutely LOVE the mixed textiles on the couch, and the gorgeous wall collage, below. My old studio used to be the color of that teal wall up above, and I really enjoyed being surrounded by such a bold color. I sure miss that!


I really enjoy the blue and green color story represented in this photo shoot, as well as the mix of patterns and textures. Although my decorating style is much different, I can definitely appreciate the eye candy! I hope these photos inspired you today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails